It seems like I make the same shirt patterns over and over again. So, when I spotted Simplicity 9858, I decided to give it a try. Of course I bought it on sale for $1.99.
I made view A, but added the collar from view B. I also used a tower packet on the sleeves instead of the square one in the pattern.
I used some heavy cotton material I bought at the thrift store for 99 cents. I made size medium with two inches added to the sleeve length.
For being a shirt that says "easy to sew", it has some more involved sewing like flat-fell seams and a separate button placket. It also has set-in sleeves.
I used my Bernina 640 to make it.
I serged the arm holes with my Brother 523.
This is a heavy duty shirt, almost a shacket.
Thanks for stopping.