Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mystery Project-Week Seven

I am entering the home stretch.  One more week to go and my project will be done.  I am not any closer to guessing what the final result will be, except maybe a pillow case or a wall hanging.  I won't know until the final assembly next week.

This week was one embroidery  design and sewing a few pieces together.  I was not happy with the way the first design turned out, so I re-embroidered.   This one looks better I think.  I have pictures of both here for you to see.

Two Side By Side

The Discarded One

The One I Kept

Beetle Made A Few Weeks Ago


This Week's Project


I am happy the end is near, not that it hasn't been interesting.  I just want to see what San Francisco Stitch Co.  has in mind for this mystery project.  It has actually been a very fast seven weeks.  

Thank you for sticking with me through this.   With week eight starting in a few days, the climatic event will soon be over.

Thanks for stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment