I gave my Singer 338 to the Hospice thrift store after making the shorts with it. I rarely used this machine, so I hope someone will.
I used my Bernina 1011 to make the jeans, including the topstitching.
I used the embroidery attachment with my Singer 6268 and cartridge 8 to make the little design on the pockets.
I used my Brother 523 to overlock the edges of the leg seams.
The instructions for this pattern are thorough and very good. The installation of the zipper is different then I have done before, and is quite good. The only thing I did different is put interfacing in the waist band because I used lightweight denim.
Here is a front view showing the rivets.
Here is the back view showing the embroidery.
Here is an inside view showing the pockets and zipper.
And now, the photo shoot. The hems are basted until I wash them a few times to see how much shrinkage will happen.
Now after being washed twice here is the result. The hems still basted until one more wash.
Thanks for stopping.