Friday, April 13, 2012

Green T-Shirt for Joe

After the pajama tops, I changed gears and made another T-Shirt.  The main reason was I found some great material at the thrift store for $1.  I used some green thread and the #309 T-Shirt pattern I already had, so Voila! a T-Shirt for a $1.

I am not sure if the pattern runs small, or if people were a lot smaller in 1970 when this pattern was made.  I originally was going to make it in a large size, but after measuring the pattern and a T-Shirt Joe wears, I decided to make the extra-large.  This came out the same as a medium, and looks great.
 Now, to decide what project I want to start next.  But before that, I am going to practice with my Greist #1Z buttonholer I purchased from Ebay.  I think my next blog will be about the buttonholer and how it works with my Brother XL2600I sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful and comfortable Shirt .
    Fancy enough to wear out to dinner.