Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Stocking

I did a quick embroidery project yesterday with no formal plans, just an idea in my head.  It started when I found a cute little embroidered reindeer design.  I thought this would look cute on a Christmas stocking.  My poodle Max needs a stocking for goodies, so I made this for him

I used some left over pink fleece and a scrap of white fabric.  I first embroidered the reindeer and "Max" on the fleece.  Then just freehand I cut out a stocking shape on the fabric folded over.

After sewing the stocking I attached the white trim, and Voila!  A cute Stocking.



If you would like the free reindeer design, it is available through 12-31-14 at Emblibrary.

Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

  1. Embroidery is so much fun. I don't embroider as much as I once did but every now and then love to machine embroider a project. I should make pet stockings also since every one is grown up with their own family and have Christmas at their homes. I love my rescue dogs and cats also. Max is cute and deserves a cute stocking.

    ReplyDelete