It took a few hours using a scrap piece of fabric, fusible interfacing, and fusible fleece. The instructions call for an embroidered initial on the front. However, I decided to write "COUPONS" with my Viking 980 since I was doing the project with it. I also wrote different category names on the pockets.
Because of the thickness of the project, it was hard to keep square under the machine's foot and a few corners aren't square. If I did the project again, I would probably use my Bernina 707 to plow through all those layers.
What it is supposed to look like:
What mine looks like:
Thanks for stopping.