Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Retro Simplicity 7330 Shirt

Practice makes perfect. That is what I have heard anyway.  I decided to make another long-sleeve shirt.  With my Simplicity 7330 pattern.  Just like the blue one I just made.





 However, this is going to be with what I would call an Argyle pattern.  It is some material I bought at the thrift store.  It is a nice light weight blend.  I have it all cut out, and ready to start sewing.


Should be interesting


Sewing this Project with my Bel Air Imperial

Thanks for stopping.


3 comments:

  1. You probably aren't going to have to practice a lot sewing on the vintage machine as they are great for shirt making. The quality of the fabrics that have found their way to the thrifts from someone's stash that got cleared out are often very good and great also to test a pattern or perfect the collar stand and flat felling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your comments. Do you have a website or blog? What machine do you use?




      Delete
  2. Lovely and quite a inspirational blog, love your sewing techniques and skills, sounds real amazing. The best for Custom dress shirts.

    ReplyDelete