Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Joe's 7330 Simplicity Shirt Finale

Joe's Simplicity 7330 shirt came together rather nicely.  The french seams gave it a more professional finish.  I used my Greist buttonholer for the button holes.

Back View
Front View
As you can see, I like my top button higher than Joe does.
Comparing my 7330 to Joe's 7330

Close-up of collar 
Again, I really like this pattern.  It has no hand sewing.  It makes for a professional looking finish.  I have been doing the notched-collar version.  Next time I am going to try it with the collar band with  long sleeves.

Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Your attention to detail is good - you are definitely ready to make a shirt with collar stand.

    I personally like David Page Coffin's technique and recommend it in my classes. It allows for tweaking of the fit/position more easily than other techniques.

    'Looking forward to seeing your next project.

    ReplyDelete