I finished the Burda 128 Jacket. I like the pattern and the fit. The video instructions helped me out quite a bit.
This pattern was printed out on my printer and assembled. There weren't any adjustment lines, so I used my "Singer, The Perfect Fit" book to show me where to adjust the pattern for the two inches in sleeve and body length I needed.
This jacket is unlined except for the sleeves. I used a lightweight suiting fabric I bought at JoAnn with a 60% off coupon, so the cost of the fabric was $15. I used my Viking 960 to sew the jacket and my Singer 7470 to sew the keyhole buttonholes.
There are some wrinkles on the arms and around the shoulders I don't like. Otherwise it is wearable.
I am going to make this jacket again. I will make a muslin using the instructions from a video on making a jacket muslin to make some adjustments. The video is for a women's jacket, but I can use the techniques. I purchased this video on sale for $15.
My thoughts on this jacket are positive. After a little more video watching I believe I can make a nice jacket. I like learning new skills and working with different fabrics.
Thanks for stopping.